Thursday, November 25, 2021

Attributing Images

 Recently Te Ngahere has been doing a Cybersmart Challenge called attributing images.  What we are supposed to do is Google an image that relates to the ngahere then press tools after you've pressed it then go to usage rights creative commons licenses then choose the image you are going to use go to the website. After that it should show the image who the author is what its called and its licence type. After all of that link the licence type to the doc and also the name of the image it should look like this.

From this I have learnt how to find the licence type off images of google.  I will use this in the future for the rest of the attributing images and other activities. What I think i did well was doing it without asking for help and just finding the image.






Do you know how to find the license type in an image?



2 comments:

  1. Hi Angus, I really like your writing about Attributing Images. It is so cool because I learned a lot of new things. Maybe next time you could check your punctuation. Keep up the good work. By Kahurangi, from Ahipara School. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angus I really liked your writing about attributing Images It looked very cool and I learned a lot a things I didn't know about maybe next time you could check your spelling blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete