Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Science Fair

 Te Ngahere has recently been doing a science fair. My project was about tape and which one was the strongest out of masking tape, insulation tape, sellotape and duct tape. out of all them insulation tape was the strongest. I learned about what a hypothesis is and what variables are and also what tape is strongest. What I found difficult was when the teacher was checking my slides and she would always make it orange and make me change something when I thought it was already done. Next time if I made a science fair project I would follow the science fair infographic steps and the booklet to be more successful. I got stuck in the pit a few times doing this so I used hoe of Kaha and got out of the pit.


Have you ever done a science fair project? 








No comments:

Post a Comment