Monday, August 2, 2021

Shrinking Paper


First day of term 3 In the morning Te Ngahere did a taskmaster. My team was Tane, Mark and Cahlay. This taskmaster was a newspaper one, what happened was there were teams of 4 and we would start of on 2 sheets of newspaper the 4 people would have to stand on the sheets of newspaper for 5 seconds and after you do that you fold the newspaper. We did it because it was the first day back so we didn't have to get straight into other work. What I think we did well was the strategies we were thinking of. What I think I could improve on more teamwork. 






Have you ever done taskmaster?





2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Angus I´m a year 6 at Ahipara School. I enjoyed reading your blog post,I have actually never heard of taskmaster before it seems fun. Maybe next time you could maybe tell us more about this subject. Keep up the great work, blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angus, my name is Tane from Ahipara school, like your teammate. No I haven't done a taskmaster before, but it sounds cool. Maybe add a photo/drawing next time. Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete