Monday, June 14, 2021

Mosaic Art

 This week Te Ngahere have been making mosaic art using Google drawing’s. We did it to share our leaning on our chromebook’s by using QR codes on the windows for people to scan and see our mosaic art. If I ever become a artist I will do a lot of mosaic art. I did a knife first but that was to inappropriate for school so I did a batman logo instead. I think I did good by adding heaps of little part’s for the logo. I think next time a should improve my drawing by adding more detail to the batman logo.



Have you ever done mosaic art?                                 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Angus I'm Hemi from Ahipara School. I really like your mosaic art is was really cool and colorful but I think you were bummed out that you couldn't do your knife. Maybe you can make something better out of it like a different picture. Keep up the good work. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete