Wednesday, May 19, 2021

My Best Drawing Ever

 On Wednesday we did a google drawing. We did it to show our learning in a creative way and to learn to use the tools on google drawings properly and more confidently. I think on my google drawing I did the New Zealand flag really well and the cross on the flag. To improve my drawing I should add some more fish and some seaweed to make it more realistic. In the future google drawings would come in handy if I’m trying to draw something.



Have you ever used google drawings before?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Angus its me Shivam From your class. I liked your post about google drawings because your drawing looked very cool. I thought you spent so much time and dedication on it and you added some detail. You should add some people in the submarine and add engines too.

    Where did you learn how to make a drawing like that?

    ReplyDelete